We are honored to bring into your attention the participation results of LUMEN 2014, spring edition :
- 460 registered participants, with a geographic representativeness from Europe, Asia, Africa and America;
- 280 registered abstracts;
- 218 accepted abstracts, published within Working Papers- From Theory to Inquiry in Social Sciences
The geographical representativeness of the total registered participants: registered participants from 23 countries
- 28 % abroad registrations;
- 72 % Romanian registrations.
The participation acceptance rate from the total number of 280 registered abstracts was of 77,85 % , the rest of 22,15% being withdrawn or rejected